Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mothers

I'm so sorry for taking so long to post something >.< But here I am again...I think most people can relate to this poem...I hope you like it :D



Mothers

Mothers are humans too
They cry
And they get sad
I know sometimes it’s hard to understand that
Especially when we are kids
In our eyes they are either
Superheroes or monsters
Depending on their mood
They hide behind their mom’s face
And we rarely see them cry
But then we grow up
And we finally understand that the reason we didn’t see it happen
Was because they hid it from us
Probably because we can be vicious little bastards when we’re growing up
If they show any sign of weakness we’ll take advantage
But no matter how old we are seeing your mother cry
Hurts you more than you can imagine
And most of the times you can’t do anything to change it
So don’t forget
Mothers are the same as us
Treat them the way you’d like to be treated

No comments:

Post a Comment