Monday, March 18, 2013

Devil in Love



So...new poem :D I think it turned out kind of dark...sad...pathetic :/ but that is love...I guess xD I tried to end it in a happier way so I hope you'll like it ^^ Please enjoy~~ If you have an opinion leave a comment ;)

Devil in Love

Love
Made life brighter
For a moment it was Heaven
But soon I realized it was Hell
It changed me
In more ways than I’ll ever know and understand
Every moment without you
It kills me
Every moment with you
 Brings me to life
Only to suffer more
Every thought of you
Destroys me
You do this to me
More times than I can count
You are the devil
Of that I have no doubt
Instead of abandoning me
I’d rather you take me to hell with you
To suffer for an eternity by your side
Is the sweetest pain I could ever receive
While suffering alone
Without you
Will hurt more than torture
So, I beg of you to be with me
But I know…
I know the devil won’t take me away
Because he never truly loved me
But we both know
That with time I will find someone who loves me
The way I loved you
And when that happens
I won’t let him go
Never again
Will I be abandoned by a devil
Or become one myself

No comments:

Post a Comment