Friday, April 19, 2013

Imperfect Me

Well...I DO NOT LIKE BEING JUDGED....sorry for the angry outburst xD But do you like being judged by people you barely know? Or even from your family? Yeah yeah I'm a closed person, I like to stay home, you can even say I'm unsociable...but guess what? If that's what I look to you, I have some bad news...I don't like you much or I'm not comfortable with you...because I am actually quite crazy~~ But do not make me feel like a freak...or like I have a problem...I don't :/ Let's be honest I am weird and I like it :3 but you do not have the right to make me feel bad for being the way I am...this little rant is to help you understand my poem...and so i could vent xD thanks :P



Imperfect Me

Today my heart is crying
A storm is coming
I know it
It’s coming to destroy everything…
Everything I knew, know and will learn
A black hole is sucking everything away
And the rain is cleaning it so I can start anew
I flip this page and a new, clean one appears
I can write what I like
What I want
But I can’t erase it
Every time I try to do it
Everything disappears
I have to begin again and again
Also if there’s something I know
It is that I make mistakes
A lot of them
Over and over and over
I can’t keep on erasing all just so no one notices my mistakes
After all those errors are what make me…ME
Plus I love myself imperfections and all
If YOU don’t like me
I have a piece of advice
Don’t try to fix me
I’m not fixable
I’m amazing just the way I am
Don’t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment