Sunday, April 21, 2013

New poems :)

So here I was kind of inspired and the very first phrase I write is: "You touch my hand so gently and so softly" and it kinda diverged into 2 different poems O.o a cute, friendly one and a sad, dramatic one xD Today I'm going to post the happy one and tomorrow I'll post the sad one >.> hope you like it ^^



Lovers playing

You touch my hand so gently and so softly
Toying with my fingers
One by one
Grabbing and tickling them
Once in a while you try to bite me
But I can always run away
You grab my hand again and pull me closer
You start playing with my hair
Twirling it and pulling it
Until you hurt me and apologize
You pinch my nose and bite it playfully
In retaliation I bite you in the neck
Your weak spot
I make you beg for mercy
But you don’t give up
You tickle my tummy until I can’t take it anymore
However I still have a secret weapon
I tell you that I love you with a serious face
You stare deep into my eyes unable to move
I give you small kiss
And that’s when I know I’ve won
The moment I see your beautiful smile
All of it was worth doing
It ends with you kissing me and whispering
“You win”

No comments:

Post a Comment