Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Croods

I loveddddddddd The Croods...it was an amazing movie ^^ I'll never get tired of it hehe So I wrote a poem about Eep's and Guy's relationship :3



The croods

I reach my hand up to the sky
And try to catch some sunlight
But soon the sun is gone
I hate the darkness
It scares me
And no matter what I do
It will always come
Every night I pray to the sun
Please be here tomorrow
Don’t disappear
My father always warned me
“Be careful
Don’t try anything new
When the darkness comes
Don’t leave our side”
But I was always curious
I couldn’t help myself
When I saw that light
So similar to the sun
I had to follow it
And then I found you
Soon we went our separate ways
But when I was in danger
You came to save me
Truth be told you’re not very strong
But you don’t need to be
Because I am
Even if you’re not tough
You are the smartest guy I’ve ever met
My family didn’t like you at first
But you won them over
They love you
 I love you
You’re part of me now
I’ll never let you go
You showed me a whole new world
And for that I thank you

2 comments: