Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

I made this poem for a writing group I belonged I hope you like it~~



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

I have always loved writing
Even though I am not the most creative girl
I have fun and it makes me feel happy
Writing what comes to my heart
Relieves me of my pain
What about now?
I feel so much happier
Why?
Because of you
All of you make me feel good about myself
You read what I write and you compliment my poems
This is basically complimenting my heart
For that I have to thank you
And I thank the gods for blessing me
With the chance to get to know you guys
You have made me fall in love with writing so much more
I also have found the joy of reading your great and amazing poems
I love you all
And I can only hope you will all be happy
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment