Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sorry again.../ Last minute poem

Well I haven't been up to the task of writing anything lately -.-' a lazy person will always be a lazy person...forgive me!! So i will force myself to write a poem right here, right now~~ I can't really vouch for the quality since i haven't written it yet xD

Empty

Empty hearts
Empty feelings
Is that everything we are?
We love
We lose
That cycle repeats itself 
How do we know if this is love?
Is it even real?
All I see are empty hearts
Empty hearts and empty feelings
Fake people all around me
In the end
Did you really love me?

Ps: I wrote the word empty so much it started to sound weird >.> anyway I hope you like it...I don't think it was as bad as I was afraid it was going to be! thanks for reading *bows*


No comments:

Post a Comment