Friday, June 21, 2013

Better luck next time

If you ever had those weird relationships with guys or girls you'll understand this poem...when they're super nice to you...and then don't even come to talk to you? you have to do everything...or else they won't give you the time of the day...so yeah this is for all of those bastards who make us suffer!!! lol



Better luck next time

I hate all of you
Because you remind me of him
I try so hard
But you don’t give in
I’m an idiot
I try to force it
I try to push it
But it never goes right
And I don’t know why
You give me mixed signals
And I don’t understand you
You give me hope
You bring me to heaven
Then you drag me to hell
You torture me
And you don’t even care
So why do I keep trying?
I don’t know why
And I’m tired of it all
I give up
If you ever want to talk
I’ll be here
But don’t expect me to wait
Because I’m sick and tired
Of making you feel good about yourself
I’ve had enough
Of being your emotional punching bag
This is it
I’m done
Better luck next time

No comments:

Post a Comment