Thursday, June 13, 2013

Angel in Disguise

I'm so sorry for pulling a disappearing act on you guys xD but i have NOT been busy...just not inspired lol So here it is, my new and improved poem...Hope you like it :P



Angel in Disguise

You act like a Devil
In front of everyone
You do bad things
And let’s be honest
Everyone hates you
But behind everyone’s backs
You are so different
So good
So kind
You do what you can
To help everyone in your own quirky way
You are an Angel
And no one but me knows
You hide your wings
But I can see them
Beneath all the dirt
I can still see the pure, blinding white
Coming from those huge, hidden wings of yours
They are beautiful
You will never be corrupted
That I’m sure of
I can see the real you
You are my own angel in disguise
And I’m so happy no one but me knows

4 comments:

  1. Mind if I ask who this poem is about? It was very lovely :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine :) I wrote it ^^ Thank you very much for your comment! It made my day <3

      Delete
  2. Hahah no problem, I was wondering if such a person existed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I do exist xD thanks for wondering and asking lol

      Delete