Monday, February 17, 2014

You're my brother

So, yeah I'm a bit obsessed with Teen Wolf, mainly Stiles! And so I wrote another poem with him included, this one is about the beautiful friendship or bromance of Stiles and Scott, it is written as if Stiles is the one talking.
And before the poem I just have to post this beautiful speech Stiles said to Scott when he was trying to kill himself (because of supernatural reasons...):
"Scott, just listen to me. You're not no one. Scott, you're my best friend, okay, and I need you. Scott, you're my brother. Alright, so if we're gonna do this, then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you then. "



You’re my brother

We’ve been together since we were kids
I’m always doing stupid stuff
But when I do it,
You’re right next to me
Doing it too
When you need me
I’m always there
When I call you
You only take 5 seconds
To get where I am
I keep you human
You keep me sane
In your times of doubt
I reassure you,
You’re my best friend
I’ll always need you
You’re my brother
No matter what you do
I’ll do it with you
When I’m going crazy
You keep me grounded
You help me through the tough times
You believe in me no matter what
And even though at times
I may hate you
I still worry about you,
And protect you
Because we’re family
We will always be
I know you feel the same,
I know you’d do anything to save me,
So please,
Please help me,
Before I do something…
Something I won’t be able to recover from
Before I hurt someone I love

No comments:

Post a Comment