Monday, March 10, 2014

Life is Beautiful

It's my friend's birthday today!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREIA :D And so I wrote her a poem, because I didn't know what else to give her, I don't think it's very good, but she liked it and that's enough for me >.< But I had no inspiration and asked her for some, this is what she gave me: "I love to wake up in the morning on bright, sunny days. It makes me think that life is indeed beautiful." - Andreia Costa

And this is what I came up with:



Life is Beautiful

Every day I awake
On bright sunny days
It makes me think
That life is incredibly beautiful
I love waking up to see the sun up high
And all my eyes can see
Is an endless blue sky
It’s breathtaking,
It gives a feeling of freedom,
A feeling of nostalgia
I feel like I could do anything,
Go anywhere
Like I can be myself again
A cool breeze passes through my hair,
It feels like the wind is brushing it gently
The warmth of the sun on my face
Is heartwarming and loving
I’m just glad that those rainy days are over,
I can finally enjoy those astounding sunsets
All I see around me are happy faces,
Rejoicing that the bad weather is in the past
All we see ahead us are sunny days
And I for one will enjoy them
For as long as they’re here



  PS: I know you're tired of me doing this, so am I, but I still have to apologize for taking so long to post something new xD Sorryyyyyyyy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment