Monday, October 29, 2012

Broken Home

This is a rather personal poem :/ after we went through a rough time with my grandparents and stuff...so even if the poem might sound strange to you it was what i felt at the time :) thank you for reading it!



Broken home

Shattered windows
Broken chairs
Damaged shelves
Is that what makes a broken home?
No
That cannot be
A home is not made of windows
Or chairs
Or shelves
Home is…
Wherever your family is
No matter where it is
If your family is there
You have a home
Having a broken home and a broken house it’s different
A broken house can be easily fixed
But a broken home cannot
My heart feels like its being ripped out of my chest
Why?
Are we not family?
Why do this to me?
To us?
Fine…
I don’t care
Have my house all you want
But you can never take the people most important to me
You’ll always be part of my family
But my feelings for you are broken
We can never be as happy as we were
Because this is a broken home
And you were the one who broke it
Even if you apologize
And even if I forgive you
I can’t forget it
So I don’t care about my house
It was never mine to begin with
But I’m sad
I’m falling apart
Our home will never be the same again
It’s a broken home 

Ps: If you're wondering all the poems I have posted are written by me!! I don't sign my name here but they're still mine ^^ if you ever want to use them for something (which i seriously doubt xD)  just ask :D

No comments:

Post a Comment