Saturday, October 27, 2012

Darkness

Are you scared of the dark?! Well I have some...reservations about the dark! I'm not saying I'm scared but there is something mysterious about it, after all in complete darkness you can't see what's there! So here I leave you a poem about this and I'd love to know how YOU feel after reading this :)



Darkness

Are you afraid of the dark?
Afraid of that dark shadow looking at you,
Wherever you go,
No matter how fast you run,
That shadow will be there
Clinging to you…
Scaring you…
Staring at you…
Smiling at you…
Do you think the light will help?
It won’t.
What will happen when there’s no more light…?
Will you run?
Will you hide?
No matter what you do
The darkness will follow you
Everywhere…
Forever!
So close your eyes,
And pray that the beast won’t eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment