Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome~~

Hello there everyone :)
This is my new blog! Welcome~~
The truth is I have had a few other blogs as a child but they weren't very successful and i gave up on them...BUT even if the same happens to this one I will not erase it.
In this blog I will mostly write poems and stories that I have written and will write the future :D
I hope you'll like them...if you don't tough luck xD
You may call me Mulan! And no, it's not my real name ^^
I will try to post every day for my adoring (non-existant) fans~~
Anyway thanks for reading this and I will leave you all with an old poem of mine:

Beast

You are a beast
A possessive being
From the dark
Your claws
Scratch my skin
Your fangs
Pierce my body
You love me so
You’d never let me go
I’m scared to live without you
But I’m petrified to be with you
Because I know
If you ever throw me away
I would die
So I’d rather run
And never look back
But you grab me
Mess me up
And make me unable to leave
I can’t stay away from you for one second
If I do
I start crying
And I’m not myself anymore
But all of that disappears after you catch me
My tears dry up
I am myself again
After all my heart
Is your heart
Only when we’re together
Only then, does the heart works
So you are a beast
But you are one for my sake
You are my beast
And only mine

Yeah, I know it's a bit big and I apologize but I'm not forcing anyone to read it :) And if you have anything to say please leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment