Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bloody Hands

This is a morbid poem of mine, it is weird but I like it ^^



Bloody hands

Everything is dark
I can’t see anything
I have no memories from last night
I don’t know where I am
But I feel something in my hands
It’s warm and wet
I try to clean that gooey thing on my clothes
I feel dirty
It’s a disgusting feeling I can’t explain
I get up and walk around
I put my hand in the wall
And try to find the light switch
I stumble and fall
Something is there but I don’t know what
But my hands get all wet and warm again
I get up once more
And all of a sudden the light turns on
I finally found the switch
I look at my hands to see what that warm liquid was
They were covered in blood
I look at the floor and I see you dead
What happened?
Why is your blood on my hands?
I don’t understand what is happening
I run out the door and go into the street
All the people do is look
And all they see are my bloody hands

No comments:

Post a Comment