Monday, March 24, 2014

A Love Confession

A Klaroline poem.



"Do you ever feel like there’s no person in the world who loves you?" – Caroline Forbes
 




A Love Confession

I know you’re insecure
Even though I don’t understand why
You think that nobody loves you
But that is not true
Nobody ever chooses you
You’re nobody’s number one
That’s bollocks love
You are unique,
And incredibly beautiful
You have the most amazing laugh
I’ve ever seen or heard
And I’ve been alive for a thousand years
If they can’t see that
They’re just not good enough for you
The simple truth is
That you’ve changed
You’ve grown so much
You became such a strong woman
Anyone would be lucky to have you
Why is it so hard for you to believe
That I enjoy your company?
That I fancy you
 I will wait forever
Until you realize
That we were meant to be
We’re the same

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you sweetheart <3 I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Love you :)

      Delete