Friday, March 21, 2014

Allure to Darkness

Sooooo I'm not really a TVD (The Vampire Diaries) fan BUT I fell in love with Klaus and Caroline, in short Klaroline lol I ship them <3 And I just had to write this poem :)

“Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.” - Klaus



Allure to Darkness

You do horrible things
That I wish I could forget
You treat me lovingly
Only me,
No one else
And I try so hard
To remember
All the awful stuff you’ve done
You’ve hurt me
But then you saved me
You’ve hurt my friends
But you also helped them
You come off as a vicious animal
Incapable of loving
You say that you’re evil
But that’s not true
I’ve seen you act like a child
Joking around with me
Having fun
I know that you love me
You’re not an animal,
You’re just hurt
You can still be saved,
Redeemed from all you’ve done
You have shown kindness,
Forgiveness,
Pity
Because of me
You’re attracted to my pure heart
To the light inside of me
That’s why when you’re with me
You’re so much better
Because you crave the light
Even when you’re being drowned in the darkness
I’m attracted to you
There’s no allure to darkness
The appeal is in knowing
 That I’m only one who can save you

No comments:

Post a Comment