Friday, November 2, 2012

Complicated Feelings

If you have a sibling you will, most likely, understand this poem~~
This poem here is dedicated to my scary sister :3



Complicated feelings

I say something but I don’t mean it
I want to apologize
But the words won’t come out
Still I try to show my regret
You get mad at me
For no reason
You say something and you mean it
You can be so cruel
I get hurt by your nasty words
While you have no intention to apologize
You start to ignore me
You look down on me
I start hating myself
I can’t stop the tears
Why are you so mean to me?
For a moment I think I hate you
But after a while I realize that's not possible
No matter what you do
You’ll always be a part of me
In the end you’re not as bad as you make yourself look
I start to understand the complicated you
But something happens and everything gets confusing again
I’ll try to be honest from now on
So please…don’t hate me
Because I will never hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment