Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Emma Green (3)




- I am really sorry for startling you, it’s just I see you everyday here, so I thought I should say hello.



<When he said that his face got red like a ripe tomato, something Emma didn’t see often, which was quite refreshing.>



Emma: Oh really? I never noticed you…which is weird you are quite easy on the eyes. – She smirked – And what is your name?



<He blushed yet again because of Emma’s comment, and he showed a small, but beautiful, smile.>



- Right! I forgot to say it…I’m such a scatterbrain. I’m Liam Hunter; it’s very nice meeting you, what’s your name?

Emma:  You’re such a cutie. I’m Emma Green and it’s my pleasure to make your acquaintance.



<Liam blushed harder than before, so much that even his ears got red; Emma just found him incredibly adorable and just didn’t know what to do with him.>



Emma: I have to thank you for coming by and talk to me, would you like to join me for dinner?

Liam: W-well…that’s what I wanted to ask you, but you beat me to it…



<Liam gave a fake laugh and lowered his head in disappointment; Emma couldn’t take it anymore, she got up, walked over to him, put her hand in his face and raised his head. They just looked at each other’s eyes without blinking; Emma was getting ready to kiss those sweet, sweet lips, while all of a sudden Liam closes his eyes and tries to give her a small peck on her red lips, but he misses and kisses the corner of her mouth and they hit their teeth, hurting each other in the process. They stare at each other and start laughing like kids.>



Emma: Ouch, that kind of hurt. But after dinner we’ll have another chance to do it.

Liam: Oh yeah, we do. So where do you want to go?

Emma: Well…do you know how to cook?

Liam: YES!

Emma: Really?

Liam: Actually…no.

Emma: Hehe. It’s alright, how about I go to your house and cook?

Liam: Are you serious? – His face started to relax, he started smiling like a child and his eyes were shining like stars in the night sky- That would be awesome! I have to go clean my house then. – He started running.

Emma: Wait a minute! I need your address.



<Liam comes back running towards her, he was breathless.>



Liam: R-right. – He was still trying to catch a breath - I live right there, – He points at a building full of apartments – in the last floor.

Emma: Ok, it’s easy to remember. I’ll be there at 8 o’clock?

Liam: Sure. That’s great. See you later.



<Emma grabs him by his t-shirt.>



Emma: Just wait a second; give me your cell phone number first, just in case something bad happens.

Liam: Right, I’m such a dummy. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Emma: Wait a second… – she saves the number and calls him – Now you have my number as well. – She smiles and blows him a kiss- You can go now.

Liam: Okie dokie. My house is going to shine as brightly as your smile, see you later. – He starts running again towards his house

Emma: He is just the cutest thing ever; he looks just like a big puppy. – She laughs to herself and starts to walk away


To be Continued (in the next post~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment