Sunday, January 20, 2013

Luvstory


This is everything I have from this story...now I am forced to write more to post here xD Hopefully I will do it -.-' Thanks for reading ^^ And as I said this is Kat's story~~



It was a day like any other day, my mom was drunk and my dad working, at least that’s what he said he was doing all those days he didn’t come home. I could not talk because if I did I knew I wouldn’t get away unscathed, but she was my mom and I loved her no matter what she did, or so I was trying to convince myself of. I cooked something she liked in the hope she would eat it without getting mad at me.
“What the fuck is this?!” she said screaming at me “Do you expect me to eat this shit? You disgust me.” after she said it, she grabbed me by my hair and started beating me like always but why couldn’t today be different? I thought with tears in my eyes, but that day I snapped, I couldn’t take it anymore. So I grabbed some scissor’s that were nearby and cut my beautiful, black hair and from that day on, my hair was always short and I never cried again until that fateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment