Saturday, January 19, 2013

Working story

Well this is a work in progress (still in its early stages) that I love!! But i'm super lazy...so posting what I have here is probably the push I need to continue writing it...? And maybe you guys will help me out xD Please~~ at least tell me if you like where it's goin ^^ Oh and I still haven't thought of a title...-.-'

Luvstory (not the real title)

Neglected, beaten into submission, mistreated, abused and abandoned, that’s how this story begins. How can 4 small children survive in such a rotten and unfair world? No matter how much you cry or fight back you cannot save yourself from the hands of the demons, not alone at least. One light can’t fight against the undying darkness but maybe if 4 little lights get together they will succeed in doing so, because together they are so much stronger. But one light shined brighter than the others, so much she lit up their lives in a way they will never be able to forget her or forgive her.

<Eli saved me, she changed me but in the end she broke my heart in a way I’ll never be able to trust someone else again. Someone I loved more than life itself betrayed me much more than all those who came before her, because she made me love her before ripping my heart apart, and for that I’ll never forgive her.
(Kat)

<Liza was the only person who understood me, she took the loneliness away and I will always love her for that. I comprehend what she did, I do not blame her or hate her for doing it, I do not feel betrayed just sad. She’ll always be in my heart until the day I can be with her again.> 
(Liam)

<I am a man of few words so I’ll just say this, my world expanded because of her, she was our light and I love her for bringing all of us together, but I hate her for making us suffer and breaking our world apart. Wherever you are I hope you’re happy, because I’m not.> 
(Alec)

PS: The next post will be the last I wrote of this story, which is the beginning of Kat's story ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment