Thursday, January 17, 2013

Emma Green (5)



7.30 pm

*ding dong*
*the door opens*
Liam: Right on time. – He smiles
Emma: Hello. Can I come in?
Liam: Oh, yes. Come in, please.

<Emma was thinking if she should hug him, or kiss him or what. While she was thinking Liam hugs her, and kisses her on the lips, she was pleasantly surprised and let him do it, even though she wasn’t expecting it. They parted lips and she sighed, Emma started to get a bit hot.>

Emma: Humm…I should start cooking.
Liam: Can I help? – He had puppy eyes she couldn’t refuse
Emma: Of course you can.

8 o’clock

<They were at the table, eating what they had cooked.>

Emma: You aren’t as bad as you say.
Liam: Right, that’s why I burned what I made….
Emma: It’s not that bad, I can eat it.
Liam: Thanks, you are very kind. And your eyes are emerald green, so beautiful…and what’s funny is that your t-shirt is the same amazing color.
Emma: Well, you’re embarrassing me, but thank you. – Her cheeks turn red – I never knew that there were guys that actually say this kind of thing.
Liam: Yeah, I know it’s kind of cheesy…sorry.
Emma: Please don’t apologize, I kind of like it.
Liam: Really?! That’s awesome. – His eyes were shining like a child’s – Your black hair is very nice as well, is it real? Or dyed?

<Emma got a little spooked, after all she was running away, and that question was taboo. She cut her hair and dyed it black and wears green eyed contact lens, but nobody can know it.>

Emma: It’s my real hair color…why?
Liam: No reason, just asking. – He smiled
Emma: Ok…

<An awkward silence came over them.>

Liam: Can I pour you another drink? I have some special wine saved up for an occasion like this.
Emma: Go ahead.
Liam: That’s great.

<He picks up her glass and his.>

Liam: Be back in a second.

<Liam goes to the kitchen and comes back after a minute or so.>

Liam: Here I am and here you go. – He gives her glass full of wine – Let’s toast
Emma: Thanks. – Takes the glass- A toast to what?
Liam: A toast to have found you.
Emma: I’ll toast to that.

<They clink their glasses, and drink.>

Emma: It’s good and tasty.
Liam: I have good taste.

<Emma starts feeling hot and dizzy.>

Emma: Is…is this wine strong…?
Liam: Huh? No, not at all. – He smirks
Emma: Then…you…you drugged me?!
Liam: Ding ding ding! You are right.
Emma: W-why?
Liam: I don’t have time to explain it, you’re about to pass out. Don’t worry, you won’t die…yet.

<All that Emma could see was fuzzy shapes, until darkness came and she was no longer awake.>

To be continued (in the next post~~)

PS: Tomorrow will be the end ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment