Sunday, January 13, 2013

I apologize yet again / Emma Green

As I say in the title I apologize for not having posted something for a while now >.<
Right now I don't know what to write...I think I'm going to see if I have a good unfinished story stored around here...hmm I found a story I made for my cousin and it's one of the only finished stories I have xD So i'll post it but a bit at a time...it has about 6/7 pages...so I think it's easier to read it with little breaks lool Honestly I haven't read it in a while...so it probably has some mistakes that I also apologize for :P Today I'll only post the prologue ^^ Hope you enjoy it :3

Emma Green



Prologue:


It was a normal day.
Well, normal in Vera’s life that is. She got up at 6 am, as always, took a bath, got dressed, ate cereals and brushed her teeth, all of that so she could get to work on time. Her work wasn’t ordinary, she worked for a secret agency in Portugal, and in simpler terms you could say she’s a spy. On that particular “normal” day, something went wrong. When she left her house she could sense something was off, she felt like she was being watched, by instinct she ducks a bullet and runs back to the house. Her breathing was accelerated and she had an adrenaline rush. Vera grabbed her “emergency kit”, a bag which had all the necessities she needed if something went wrong, a fake ID, a fake passport, a LOT of money and a bunch of guns. She also had an escape route built into her house, something only she knew about; because of it she managed to escape. After all those years of recovering secret information, Vera made a lot of “friends” and enemies as well; those in the underworld she had helped, owed her favors, and so, with all their help, she ran away to America, the land of dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment