Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fairytales

Well this is a huge poem of mine portraying the feelings of the bad/ugly witch in fairytales...i like it xD i think it's quite sad that the witch is always alone :/ is she bad because she's alone or is she alone because she's bad?! i'd love to know what you think about it :P



Fairytales

Skin as white as snow
Lips as red as blood
And hair as black as ebony
Makes up the most beautiful princess in all wonderland
Mirror, Mirror on the wall
Why can’t I be Snow white?
Why is she the prettiest of them all?
She should die
If the role can’t be mine
She walks through the forest in her red cape
So kind she is
Taking food to her grandmother
But she was warned
“Don’t go through the forest
Or you’ll be eaten by the big bad wolf”
She did not care
She was the bravest girl in all of wonderland
How I wish I was her
Why didn’t the wolf eat her?
Why was she saved?
Save me
Only me
If I cannot be Red riding hood
She should drop dead
Oh such beauty
Such kindness
Belle is her name
And she can only be the nicest princess in all of wonderland
To save her father from the Beast
She becomes a prisoner
With only a look she sees through the monster
What a beautiful prince he is
They fall in love with each other
Why, oh why?
Can’t I be her?
So kind
So nice
She has everything and more
Why doesn’t she die?
If the role can’t be mine
My oh my
What a beautiful princess she is
Needless to say
She is the dumbest princess in all of wonderland
“You should never touch the spindle of the spinning wheel”
Such innocence
After all the warnings the touched it
Now she’s dead
NO
She did not die
She’s only sleeping
Why didn’t she die?
There goes another prince
He kisses that sleeping beauty
And she wakes up?
Why, oh why?
Even the stupid princesses get their prince?
How sad that is
When will my prince come?
Fine
If I can’t be her
She should sleep and never wake up
So sad
Such a horrible life she had
So neglected
But still so kind
In all of wonderland she is the one with the smallest feet
Will she ever find her happiness?
A fairy godmother appears and turns her into a princess
How lucky she is
By chance she meets her prince
She has to leave before it is midnight
How will he find her again?
Oh she left her shoe behind
Why, oh why?
Can’t I have a fairy godmother?
I should be the one leaving my shoe behind
If I can’t be Cinderella
She’ll disappear without a trace
If I can’t be a princess and find my happiness
Nobody can
Why, oh why?
Am I the ugly witch?

No comments:

Post a Comment