Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm sorry

I was thinking of not posting today since yesterday i did it twice...but well I'll do it anyway ^^
This poem was inspired on a particular manga that broke my heart :'( 
I really like it...and the poem is not bad either...I think xD



I’m Sorry

I’m so sorry
I didn’t mean to kill you
I apologize
I didn’t want to hurt you
But you won’t talk to me
You don’t even look at me
I know all I do is wrong
I keep on hurting you
Over and over again
I really am sorry
But if you’re going to leave
I’d rather kill you
Only then would you be mine
No one else’s
WHY?
I didn’t mean to stab you
I never wanted this to happen
Don’t leave me
I can’t live without you
What have I done?
I’m sorry
You keep forgiving me
Because you can’t bear to see me cry
And all I can do is hurt you again
I’m sorry
I really am
But if you’re not here
I’d rather die
I will never stop saying sorry
For everything I’ve done to you
Even after I die
I won’t stop
I’m sorry I fell in love with you
I’m sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment