Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nothing

I think everyone thinks like this once in their lives! It's the circle of life :/ we are born, we grow up and we die...
When I was writing I thought it was going to be a very sad poem...but near the end it just took a turn and ended in a happier note...I think lool



Nothing

If I died
Would anyone notice?
Would they cry?
Would they be overwhelmed by sadness and grief?
How I wish I knew
If I even matter
I know the world will still go on without me
I’m useless
The world doesn’t need me to go on
We’re small, needless existences
The world will go round and round
Without noticing we’re not here anymore
But shouldn’t the people close to us be unable to live on?
That’s not what happens…
They’ll be sad for a while but they’ll keep on living without thinking twice about us
First I thought why live if nobody cares about us after we die?
But I kept on thinking and I don’t think it’s that easy
I realized I’m happy if they can live without me
It’s lonely but I will always live on their hearts
So if I die
When I die
Don’t be sad
Just celebrate my life
Cry
Laugh
Eat
And keep on living
After all
I’m nothing in this world
Just a speck of dust


No comments:

Post a Comment