Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Vow

I made this because of a movie...it gave me inspiration I guess :3 I hope you like it ^^



The Vow

How could you forget me?
You told me you loved me
That you could never love anyone as much as you love me
And yet you forgot
Our love was a once in a lifetime love
Something so big, beautiful and incomprehensible
So hard to come by
And in a moment all is forgotten
All is lost
But I won’t give up
We are meant to be together
If you don’t remember the time we spent together
We’ll make new memories
I’ll make you fall in love with me again
Because if we’re not together
Life doesn’t make sense anymore
And why live in a world I don’t have you anymore?
Please!
Love me once again
That’s all I’m asking…
And I promise you
Just this one thing
I’ll make you the happiest person in the world
That is my vow to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment