Friday, November 16, 2012

My only one

Well I'm not really in the mood to explain the poem...my head is tired. Besides the poem explains itself...

My only one


I’m looking for him
That person who’ll belong only to me
My only one
Every night I have the same dream
I’m running without ever stopping
I always wake up before reaching what I want
Every night I get a little closer
But when will I catch him?
When will I find him?
Somebody who’ll see me for what I am
Someone who will understand me
And love everything about me
When?
Will I find my only one?
What If I catch him and I’m not his only one?
What will I do then?
I’m scared
It’s the same dream
But somehow it’s different
I am not running
I am tired
And afraid
I sit down
I start to cry
Someone hugs me
I cry more and more
Because I didn’t find him
But he found me
His only one

No comments:

Post a Comment