Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tears



I wish i had that one person i could feel this way about :P Hope you like the poem and if you have anything to say please leave a comment ^^

Tears

Depressing thoughts
Take over my head
Depressing feelings
Take over my heart
They invade my body
My soul
I start to break down
There’s no way out
Tears run down my face
I panic
I can’t breathe
Somebody help me
Save me
I see you
And everything stops
Time rewinds
I’m happy again
My mind goes blank
A warm feeling takes over my heart
I am myself again
Tears start running down my face again
Why?
Because I am happy to see you
Relieved to see your face again
When you are by my side I am a better person
Thank you for saving me
But please don’t leave me again
I know it’s too much to ask
But that’s all I’m asking for

No comments:

Post a Comment